Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Elisa!

To celebrate the 1 year milestone of our baby, we thought we send a few pics. We went to Sears and took the posed pictures of the kids, and left the studio warn out!!! I knew it was work getting one - then two to smile. But, when you add a third that knows how to sprint away from any moment that seems a bit unusual, all I can say is WOW!!! So, it was quite an experience to say the least.

I will try (don't hold your breath) to add some pictures and updates from the weekend. Grandparents Rosfeld and Unruhs are coming to celebrate on Saturday.

But, in general, we are good. We enjoy the daily smiles, timeouts, food in hair, mosquito bites, slobbery kisses, diaper rash (anyone have a cure?) and loves from each and every sweet animal in the zoo! (and that's just at home!) School is another story! I'll write more someday when I have time...(again, don't hold your breath)
Until next time....

Okay, update...I am having issues with uploading pictures....we'll get this resolved.....




























2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Elisa! I can't wait to see how much she's grown :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, little E! Thanks for sending us an invitation to the party -- Madeline loves carrying around Elisa's picture! We're excited to see you when we're back there in November.

    ReplyDelete