Okay, I know it has been way too long since I blogged...I apologize, but as I chase three around the house, the pool, the playground, and Grandpa & Grandma's house, my laptop rarely makes the rounds with me and if I do have a chance to sit down with it I find myself reading all of your updates and then don't make time to do my own....sounds ridiculous...but is true. So, I will attempt to fill you in.
The kids are busy - as I already stated - Katina got a bigger bike to enjoy until the weather gets bad, and loves being able to ride it whenever possible. She has become a brave little fish this summer also. "Going Under" at the pool is always a highlight! Besides playing ball, being outside and pushing his brooms around the house, Noah talks....and doesn't quit until he falls asleep. He has also developed a love of shoes. They are usually on before his pjs are off and last night fell asleep with them on and woke with them still on! ...not sure why we didn't take them off....that's still a mystery. But, we had some STINKY feet this morning!!!! Then there's Elisa. She is up to 7 steps and determined to walk everywhere. Once in a while she does admit to herself that crawling is faster. Her 9 month appointment showed her at 21 lbs and 29 in. Her latest food love is Sweet Potatoes, Cheerios and fruit.
Alex is working very hard at school most days - getting ready for kids on the 14th. He got to visit the Bradfords on the way to Milwakee for a Briggs and Stratton training for school. (Thanks Dave and Heather) And went with a friend to Washington (the state) to help drive a truck back to Kansas. So, he has been busy...and still finds some time to be Dad when he gets home.
I seem to run - mostly after the kids. I wish this was training for a marathon, because I think I would do pretty well. Either way, I love being home with the kids this summer and watching them change and grow and learn new things. When school starts for me on the 19th, Katina will go to preschool in the afternoons at my school and then join her siblings at daycare when she isn't at school. She is excited to go, ride the bus and see the other kids. When we talk about the bus, her biggest concern was that her carseat wouldn't be in it...we assured her there were seatbelts and that she would be safe. I guess we have taught her well....
I will include pictures and more in a couple days when I have some more free time....kids are at daycare today so that I can sort stuff in our basement for an upcoming garage sale.....so, I am off to sort with the cobwebs and spiders....until later.....
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey MRs.Bartel this is Cecilia and I was just telling you that I have a blog if you go to this website, http://thebryans-musiclover.blogspot.com/ to check it out! I hope you're ready for school because if you are that makes one of us! I cant't believe that Katina is going to preschool, I bet she is very excited. Well see you in school! Bye Mrs. Bartel
ReplyDelete