Tuesday, June 24, 2008

JUNE in PICTURES

Okay - Where in the world has June gone???? We all know that time flies when you're having fun....WOW isn't this true! June has been a blast and we are here to show it to you in pictures....enjoy!



We are enjoying lilies in our front yard!
God's beautiful creation is evident !!!!



We have tried to teach the "feet first" method of going down a slide....but leave it to Noah to try another way. He got in this position and yelled "Tuck"...so we had to rescue the stuck child!

Katina loves to cuddle with Noah. I have had to accept the fact that June means "no nap" to some...or "let's wake up at 5:30 AM and then nap at 8:00 AM!"



Fun on the 4-wheeler with Grandpa Don.




Noah is finally starting to enjoy reading!




Elisa in a dress Grandma Mary wore as a little girl!




Grandma Mary & Elisa got to know each other.




A Father's Day gift for Dad





Swingset fun at Grandpa and Grandma's!








2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! Everyone grows so quickly when you only see them every now and then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know....they grow quickly in my eyes, and I see them daily! It's amazing! Maybe we'll see you at the Bartel gathering in July???

    ReplyDelete