Noah is 2! Amazing isn't it?? Celebration was June 1, with the Rosfeld clan and will happen at a later date with the Bartel side. (when Grandpa and Grandma return from the east coast!) His love of balls persuaded me to make yet another ball cake. (1st birthday was a beach ball) This time a football was the choice. So, the following pics are highlights of the evening. We found Noah with a higher-than-normal fever after festivities....so, if he doesn't look his cheerful self, there was a reason.

The Cake - easier than Spongebob....his first choice!

The singing of "Happy Birthday"
The "moving of cake" so that the attempt to "blow" out candles is a success. Any parent will understand! The frustration on his face was enough to make me want to cheat a little and help...but I resisted and let the guy huff and puff a bit.....and he did it!

Yay! Noah's getting to be such a big boy!
ReplyDeleteThat cake is impressive. I'm still debating what I'll make for Linus's 1st bday.
That is a great cake! Nice job!
ReplyDelete