I made it through this year - school that is! Today is the last day with kids. In the midst of concerts, musicals, finals etc. I thought this day would never come. But, it did...it is here...and almost over.
To make the day even better I am celebrating another year of life! I am proud to say that 34 isn't that bad. I have a loving, supportive husband, 3 beautiful kids, incredible families and a job that I enjoy most days. Could it get any better? Life is good!
I have included some memorable moments over the past month.....enjoy and have a super week!
We try to take a walk every night. Here is the crew headed down the street.
Finally, Katina is brave enough to go down the street....so, we get to learn about STOP signs and looking both ways!
Rain forced us to stay inside last week...my technology minded kids love my computer more than me. Playing on nickjr.com and pbs.org has to be their favorites.
We look forward to time on the water in Papa's boat....Until it gets warmer, the boat is simply fun to play in.
I will end to the kids watching Dad mow the lawn ...or should I say jungle, in our front yard.
We look forward to seeing you all soon.





I love the pictures, as always! Congrats on surviving the year, and happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the end... that's gotta feel good. It's a good thing you don't teach in NC. They still have students until June 10 and then workdays until the 13th. Enjoy the summer.
ReplyDelete