Noah has finally decided that Katina is NOT saying it like HE wants to...so, he has started his own language. Now, the average bystander usually cannot pick up on this new found gift, but
Dad and Mom can understand and satisfy the little guy with whatever he needs or wants. And, if we can't understand it, big sister, Katina knows EXACTLY what he said and will correct us if we are way off.... In return we get the cheesy Noah grin only Noah can give. (see picture)Unfortunately, Katina's news starts yucky. Onaga has been hit hard with the flu....and not just one kind! You name it - someone had it. Well, Katina had the "out-both-ends-kind". It started Thursday morning EARLY and what I hear from home has finally quit and she is back to teasing her brother! No, I have not moved out....I got to go to work...really! Although if you know me, you'll know I am a sympathetic puker! I try to avoid all aspects of the stuff and usually let someone else deal with it.....even my husband! Yes, Alex had the wonderful pleasure of staying home with her Thursday and today. Actually, he has a bunch of sick days and mine are all used up from maternity leave, so he gets the honor....and updates me via email on the latest at home. Believe it or not, being a parent has actually helped the "urge" of wanting to dispose of the latest meal ....I didn't even gag this time! I was VERY proud of myself! :) I am praying the bug she had is dead and won't fester in this zoo any longer - We have had enough!!!
(I spared showing you a picture of this one! - lucky you!)
So, we leave you with another update from the Bartel zoo....happy to be growing up and getting well. Until next time....
I love the pictures! Sounds like things are good and busy at your house! :)
ReplyDelete