
This past Sunday was Elisa's dedication Sunday at church. It was really special to have both sets of Grandparents present. My parents came on Saturday to bring "new-to-us" furniture from my Uncle Tim and Aunt Ruth! We finally have furniture that matches AND sleeps well. (the couch is a sleeper sofa) So, there is a bed for any guests! The Bartel Hotel in Onaga is officially open! We decided the first time an "accident" happened on the old couch, that we would not be buying new furniture until that part of our life was over. With 2 still in diapers, we have a few years to go - okay... quite a few! After the service, lunch was enjoyed by all at Papa and Grandma Bartel's house. As you will see from the picture, it is always a challenge to get a picture of ALL smiling! This is us - in all our glory! :)
Socks are not a part of Elisa's attire these days. I do try to put them on every morning, but she would rather play with her toes than any toy we try to give her....she is also partaking of her toes on a regular basis. This morning I caught her with both big toes in her mouth! Of course I had the intention of getting it on film....she had other ideas. I tried to get a replay, but no luck! It is quite amusing to see the flexibility of such a chubby little girl!
Socks are not a part of Elisa's attire these days. I do try to put them on every morning, but she would rather play with her toes than any toy we try to give her....she is also partaking of her toes on a regular basis. This morning I caught her with both big toes in her mouth! Of course I had the intention of getting it on film....she had other ideas. I tried to get a replay, but no luck! It is quite amusing to see the flexibility of such a chubby little girl!
congrats to mom and dad! Great picture too!
ReplyDelete