Okay, I know that the first blog stated that there would be more coming - and that was in June! Well, more did come! Not only more info, but another addition to the zoo! September brought #3 to our family! Elisa Joy was born at 4:45 pm on 9/19/07. Weighing 8 lbs. 15 oz. and measuring 21 inches she was the smallest of our three. As of Monday, she weighs in at 17 lbs. 7 oz. and 26 inches. What 5 months will do for a baby is amazing!
I have made it my New Year's Resolution (I don't typically make them to begin with) to communicate better with my family! With our busy schedules, this blog seems to be the best way to stay in touch and share the latest! I have truly enjoyed getting to know some family members better by visiting their blogs. Our occasional family gatherings never prove to have enough time to do so...usually I am running after a child, or two. So, I will ask you to keep me accountable and remind me if I forget about writing. I am still learning how to do this computer/blogging stuff.....so, be patient and kind! I may ask some of you for advice.
AND, enjoy all coming attractions at the Bartel Zoo!
Yay -- I'm so glad to see you're posting!
ReplyDeleteI'm very excited to hear all about how your beautiful family is doing. I actually find blogging is a time saver in comparison to sending email to the many people wanting to know how we're doing. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI love it that I can find you here! You kids all look so happy!
ReplyDeleteI think we should make it mandatory that all Bartels keep a blog. I've enjoyed reading all of the cousins' and look forward to adding yours to my weekly reading.
ReplyDelete