Friday, June 4, 2010

Unusual Desires

Today was Noah's 4th birthday! Like most 4-year-old boys, he loves being outside and has always enjoyed anything that involves a ball....however, when he started talking of his birthday - 6 or so months ago - he started telling us of things that he wanted for his birthday, and I started keeping track of these unusual desires. You might find it strange that several of these items are bathroom related. I think this comes from the many restrooms we visit together as we end the potty-training challenges of a boy! Enjoy - feel free to laugh - I do every time I read this list...
  • Automatic deposit tube/machine at the bank
  • Electric paper towel dispenser
  • Automatic soap dispenser (as in JCPenneys)
  • Handle of restroom door (as in La Fiesta)
  • Golf cart
  • Ukulele
  • Bubblegum machine
  • Bridge over a river - to ride his bike on
I will update the blog after Sunday with party happenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment