Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break Happenings!

It is already Friday of Spring Break - not fair! But, we have accomplished a lot...
  • Alex and Stan rewired an outlet so we could have a microwave/convection oven above our stove. I have already made cookies ...will need to read up a bit more to be successful at anything more complicated.
  • Cleaned the main floor - our bedroom upstairs and the cluttered basement need some organization before cleaning is a possibility.
  • Alex has managed to get a bug problem under control in the greenhouse at school.
  • I have filled out and mailed all the necessary documents to renew my teaching license.
  • Taxes are done - and refund is on its way!
  • The kids have played together well, with the occaisional "I'm bored"....I can't wait for it to be warm enough to be outside all day!
  • And by the end of the week, we will have rock on our driveway - much needed after the forecasted rain and snow tomorrow and Sunday.
  • Finally, we are presently at the farm in Goessel - Enjoying Grandpa and Grandma, sister and brother-in-law and cousin time!

No comments:

Post a Comment