
We celebrated Noah's birthday with the Rosfeld clan. With following tradition, I made him a basketball cake....note to self: Do not use whipped frosting when decorating a cake. Hard to keep thick enough to use in a decorating tube! He wasn't very happy when he realized that lots of people were trying to get him to smile and take his picture.
Noah also wanted a haircut like his cousin's....so we let Aunt Erin cut his hair. Below are before and after pictures of Noah. I have to remember that hair grows back. It took a bit to get used to, but it's Noah now. And it's summer...hot...and hair grows back! :)

That birthday picture is a classic! Love it. And I love the prom picture! We miss you guys and look forward to seeing you and being shocked at how much all the kids have grown! We'll be around at Bartel Christmas... counting down the months until then!
ReplyDelete