Sunday, April 20, 2008

We're Back!!!

Yes, we are back amongst the bloggers! I am very embarrassed that I didn't do a very good job of keeping up...thank you for missing us and saying so.

So, I am going to attempt to fill you on the last month with pictures. Spring Break and Easter were our big picture events, along with crayon fun and a weekend at Grandparents Bartel....so here goes.

SPRING BREAK:



Elisa mastered the sitting-by-her-self position.



















Katina found new jewelry when cleaning up her room.



We loved eating corn-on-the-cob from Grandpa Don and Grandma Mary!

Grandma Myrna and Katina dyed Easter Eggs!


We opted for the Easter Turkey instead of an Easter Ham this year......Alex thoroughly enjoyed it! Here are classic before and after shots of a Yummy turkey leg!




We slept........










and relaxed....A LOT!

So, that was the week......next blog will bring pictures of Easter....later!






3 comments:

  1. I loooove all of your pictures! Everyone is growing so quickly.

    The crayon explosion was the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I loved the crayon mess also....I had to laugh...and then encourage clean up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete